> Ref: New CHM format of the PHP Manual at:
>   http://weblabor.hu/php/newchm.html
>
> >Note, that this is not the official version, and there can be many
> >errors and bugs to fix. The actual officical CHM manual can be found
> >at http://www.php.net/download-docs.php
>
> Is this to say that you're putting together a help manual as a
> separate effort from the 'official' version?  If so, why not avoid
> all the confusion that's going to create and just contribute your
> efforts to the real deal?  I thought PHP was open source?

This is a manual to be the official. Currently it is under construction.
I uploaded and managed this on a separate sever, because I have
much more control on this server than the php.net one. Using
the php documentation group email address for feedback indicates
that this is a thing within the group. Anyway I was one of the coders
behind the current build scripts of the CHM manuals (not the only one).

Goba