> You havenīt understood all terms. The members of this group are
> members of the PHP Documentation Group and not only the doc team.
> All members (except the editors of other languages) are working
> since 1997 for the PHP manual.

Okay. Perhaps I misunderstood this.

> I have asked Hartmut to be listed on the front page as an author. He
> said "No" until we havenīt changed the licence.

Well, okay, he does not like the license, and so do I.

> You have to respect my decision. We can not allow all people to
> change the front page, to become a member of the PHP Documentation
> Group.

If I would't respect it, I wouldn't revert it ;)

> I have asked more than once and got no response.

Well, I asked dozens of stuff and got no response. Now James
started this discussion again and you are free to ask again.

> I have also asked about the meeting in March. On this theme I got
> also no response. I know only that this meeting will be held in
> March 9 - 10, 2002 in or near Stuttgart.

Before I don't exactly know what, where and when, I won't say
anything on any list, sorry.

Mark

--
German Gabber Network @ http://www.gabber.de