At 14.26 04/05/02 -0700, Jim Winstead wrote:

>to check out the english version, just run 'cvs co phpdoc'. checking out
>the english version plus a single translation can be done with 'cvs co
>phpdoc-de' (substitute your language of choice, of course). to check out
>additional languages, just do 'cvs co phpdoc-de-dir' inside your
>existing phpdoc directory.

I've checked out with 'cvs co phpdoc' and then when in directory 'phpdoc' i
did 'cvs co phpdoc-it-dir'.

Then I was trying to commit a change in an italian file and i got:
simone@TOLKIEN ~/phpdoc/it
$ cvs commit -m 'removing maxim WIP' translation.xml
**** Access denied: insufficient karma (cortesi|phpdoc-it)
      Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for access to phpdoc-it
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Whats wrong?

--
"Tutto e' possibile in Maggio.
   In May, everything is possible." -- Mario Bisio.