Hi,

I don't think anyone would mind the split up of the avail file, but it would
be nice for the translators to still keep commit access to the en/ tree so we
can fix the (rare) typos that we can spot.
It would also be nice to have the separate mailing lists for the different
languagues, so that ppl from a low traffic/activity languague don't have to
receive quite as much mail.

By the way huge kudos for the people who made the latest changes (the file
 and cvs repository split). They are making our work so much more manageable.
 =)

[]'s
Renato

--