> > simone@TOLKIEN ~/phpdoc/it
> > $ cvs commit -m 'removing maxim WIP' translation.xml
> > **** Access denied: insufficient karma (cortesi|phpdoc-it)
> >      Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for access to phpdoc-it
> > cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
> > cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
> >
> > Whats wrong?
>
> i'm dumb, and forgot to adjust the avail file. this should be fixed now.

Guys, would there be uproar if we split up the cvs avail for each language?
ie, i'm not going to need to be touching hebrew, japanese style languages --
given i have no idea how to type them, etc :)

Also, splitting up the avail file will mean it should become easier to see
who's translating what; as well as removing the potential for mistakes.

Thanks,

James