The problem with PDF etc is that the entire library of pdf files adds
_another_ 80MB to the rsync distribution. I couldn't add them before when we
were using va to rsync -- jirka, i need to re-add your account on the new
box and ask you to upload them again. I will get them rsynced automatically
this time. :)

 -- james