On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:10:59 -0400 (EDT), Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg
> We have a "PHP Group" that we somehow manage to determine from our
> list of contributors.

Ah, but that's different thing; the PHP Group isn't (necessarily)
comprised of people writing PHP, instead it's more of a group of
people steering PHP.

> I don't see why the "PHP Documentation Team"
> section on phpinfo() can't be similarly selected by some magical
> community agreement.

I certainly wouldn't object to that, and there are a number of people,
the phpdoc "regulars", that would get my vote to become the phpdoc
equivalent of the PHP group, and be listed there in phpcredits(), but
that is different from being "just" an author of the documentation and
being credited as such.

--Wez.