Am 21.02.2006 um 19:57 schrieb Nuno Lopes:

BTW, I don't agree with an 'accept' system. With that, almost zero notes will be approved each day, because no one will like to take the responsability to approve a note. Delete/reject is much simpler and provides a faster way to have good notes on-line.

Well, after looking at http://www.phpdoc.info/notes/manage.php, I think now that approving notes is really not neccessary. The green color is imho sufficient to identify quickly the notes that need to be reviewed.

:-) Sebastian