On 9 Mar 2009, at 14:00, Kristina Chodorow wrote:

I've added documentation for the OOP part of my PECL extension. It includes classes and functions for connecting to the server, getting and using databases. collections, database results, database files, and Mongo-specific types.

Hello Kristina,

A few minor issues:

- Whitespace should be one space, not two
- Change --*.xml files, remove the -- (and fix ids too)
- All urls belong in entities/global.ent and not inline mongo/*
- Is 'pecl install mongo' not recommended?

But, I'm a little confused... is this documentation for code written in PHP? If so that seems wrong... we only document APIs and not optional PHP libraries. Please explain the situation and why the OOP API isn't written in the extension itself.

Regards,
Philip