On 23 Mar 2009, at 13:59, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 19:51, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:
- Change $Revision: 1.1.1.1 $ to $Revision$

Typo alert. It should be $Revision: $

I've used both in the past but am not sure if there is any difference.

A full $Revision: ... $ string is fine, CVS will "automatically fix it".

In the past we've run into a few ViewVC problems which sometimes show strange and incorrect information for $Revision. But, it always seems correct in CVS so it isn't a big deal but I figure better to be safe especially considering this mongo directory was initially a cvs import.

Regards,
Philip