On 23 Mar 2009, at 11:22, Kristina Chodorow wrote:

Okay, I think that I fixed everything mentioned previously. I've removed all the doc for classes written in PHP (sorry about that).

Hello Kristina,

You now have phpdoc karma, so have fun! :) A few notes:

- The &pecl.info; entity would work nicely in configure.xml
- Please check white spacing, should be one space not two
- Change $Revision: 1.1.1.1 $ to $Revision$
- Intro text in most examples are missing paras

It appears only the last item will cause it not to build, so please be sure it validates (php configure.php) before commit.

Regards,
Philip