Okay, I think that I fixed everything mentioned previously.  I've removed
all the doc for classes written in PHP (sorry about that).

changes.tar contains files for five classes written in C: MongoId,
MongoDate, MongoCode, MongoRegex and MongoBinData.  The diff (changes.patch)
corrects the MongoDB url in global.ent and updates some existing
documentation.

http://github.com/beaddy1238/phpdoc/blob/master/changes.tar
http://github.com/beaddy1238/phpdoc/blob/master/changes.patch

If someone could patch these into the exisiting documentation, I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks!
Kristina