On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 09:53:11PM +0200, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

> I have no idea why those <para>s are there, and they do annoy me too :]

How about I make the changes I suggsted to all the files in the
datetime/datetime directory.  Then folks can take a look and see what
they think about the result.  If people like the changes, we'll leave
them, and if not, I'll revert them.

Hannes, to pull this off, can you please grant me karma to
web/php/trunk/styles or handle committing the CSS patches.

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/