On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:19, Richard Quadling
<rquadl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 23 April 2010 00:46, Daniel Convissor
> <dani...@analysisandsolutions.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 09:53:11PM +0200, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
>>>
>>> I have no idea why those <para>s are there, and they do annoy me too :]
>>
>> How about I make the changes I suggsted to all the files in the
>> datetime/datetime directory.  Then folks can take a look and see what
>> they think about the result.  If people like the changes, we'll leave
>> them, and if not, I'll revert them.

My only concern is massive WS changes.. But there isn't really any way
around that :]
Please make sure the commit message is clear enough so translator know
exactly what has changed and don't have to review every line.

>> Hannes, to pull this off, can you please grant me karma to
>> web/php/trunk/styles or handle committing the CSS patches.

I don't have karma to grant karma, but Philip does.

> Is it possible/feasible to have a doc-base/styles directory which will
> can contain the doc's specific CSS files, rather than
> web/php/trunk/styles.

Although the idea is solid, I think it will just create even more pain
for people setting up phpweb.
The 'system' is already complicated enough.

-Hannes