On 18 February 2011 21:06, Kalle Sommer Nielsen <ka...@php.net> wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> 2011/2/18 Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com>:
>> See http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=308462
>
> I can make this format build and everything on OTI1 during the
> weekend, all I would need is a name for the format so it can be pulled
> from the rsync server to phpweb.
>
> Bz2 won't be a problem, I'll build a copy on the box to use, but I
> keep thinking, wouldn't it be much better to depend on ext/bz2
> instead?
>
> --
> regards,
>
> Kalle Sommer Nielsen
> ka...@php.net

That's not a problem for me to rewrite the format (enhancedchm -
though the name could easily be something more suitable) to use the
ext/bz2. Won't be able to do that until Monday though.

If you want to build chm or enhancedchm with ...

--css reset.css --css theme.css --css doc.css

then you can see the new styling too.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend