On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 13:30, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 February 2011 17:16, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Wait. What.
>>> Are you talking about creating a new echm.php+.bat script? is it so
>>> different process? Do we need both chm versions?
>>
>> I think we need both chm versions, especially considering the size
>> difference (16mb of notes). As for implementation, I have no comment. :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Philip
>>

> With regard to PhD, creating both formats is easily achieved by ...
>
> phd/render -P PHP -f chm -f enhancedchm
>
> Just adding an additional format.
>
> The build-chms.php script will now have to deal with 2 CHM files
> (php_chm and php_enhancedchm).
>
> I'm about to commit the amendments to the enhanced chm format to NOT
> use the output directory for the usernotes (as this is wiped for each
> language currently).
>
> I would amend the build-chms.php script at the same time, but this is
> not a tagged file, just trunk, so any changes would need to be sync'd
> with a PhD release.

I haven't been paying attention to svn commits for the past weeks..
but now I'm simply confused.

In the PhD format, do you hardcode the path to the usernotes?
Is that what you have been asking about all this thread? - I was under
the impression we were talking about that .bat script to build it.

No paths should be hardcoded in PhD obviously. All paths should be
passed to PhD. Be it CSS file to fetch and embed, or user notes to add
and embed.

-Hannes