On 22 February 2011 17:16, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:

>> Wait. What.
>> Are you talking about creating a new echm.php+.bat script? is it so
>> different process? Do we need both chm versions?
>
> I think we need both chm versions, especially considering the size difference
> (16mb of notes). As for implementation, I have no comment. :)
>
> Regards,
> Philip

With regard to PhD, creating both formats is easily achieved by ...

phd/render -P PHP -f chm -f enhancedchm

Just adding an additional format.

The build-chms.php script will now have to deal with 2 CHM files
(php_chm and php_enhancedchm).

I'm about to commit the amendments to the enhanced chm format to NOT
use the output directory for the usernotes (as this is wiped for each
language currently).

I would amend the build-chms.php script at the same time, but this is
not a tagged file, just trunk, so any changes would need to be sync'd
with a PhD release.

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling