On Mar 11, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Nikola Smolenski wrote:

> Дана Friday 04 March 2011 17:50:43 написасте:
>> I vaguely remember us starting a Serbian translation but now don't see it
>> in SVN, although a doc...@lists.php.net mailing list exists (and I'm fairly
>> sure it was for the Serbian translation) despite us casually agreeing on
>> the 'sr' language/country code, or maybe 'rs'. This mystery needs resolved,
>> but I think it's a good idea and will ensure a proper setup in the coming
>> days.
>
> Any progress on this? In the meantime I have also translated phd, the most
> used wrappers, and some more things, and I'd like to see the translation
> deployed. :)

Okay, let's do it and use 'sr'. It's going to take a little longer than usual
since I'm on the road, but the following is the procedure (it's outdated [CVS],
so will need updating):

 - http://wiki.php.net/doc/articles/newtranslation

In the meantime, Derick please create doc-sr@ and perhaps the doc/sr SVN
module. And Nikola, please apply for a PHP SVN account.

Regards,
Philip