Hi!

I try optimise or fix update script becouse we have BIG desync between
edit.php.net and repository.
Desync kept also after you run update script.

For example, I have my local copy of doc-editor with actual file states:
RU files       | edit.php.net  | edit.irker.net
uptodate      |       1495       |    1581
old              |        112        |     86
not translate|        8261       |    8501
total            |        10168     |    9868

I try to understand this desync.
Do you have any suggestions where it might appear?

----
About JS/PHP:
I have not worked with ExtJS before, so it is difficult to me and I
will work primarily with PHP, while learning extjs
And i already commited small fix. You manualy updating site or it's
updates automaticaly?

С уважением, Alexander Moskaliov
ir...@irker.net