Great catch Irker !

For the possible solution, I don't thinks it's a good way to force svn
update to this folders/files.
We must thinks about anothers solutions to fix this issues, specialy for new
folder as you explain.

Now we understand what's append, we can fix it manually before a "good"
solution is found.

If we don't touch the svn update command line, the "only" solution is to
store new folder in an others ways.
As you suggest, perhaps create a new directory as it "foo.new/", store all
new files in it and on commit, we check if the folder exist or not into the
repository and do the job accordingly.

2011/9/2 Александр Москалёв <ir...@irker.net>

> Becouse --force not going to external we must replace "svn up" by "svn
> up --force en/ ru/ pt/ es/"(and other lang) .
>
> Today I update manually (svn up --force ru/    & run cron script)  RU
> directory and response good result.
>
> I will try to make commit tomorrow.
>
> And new question:
>
> In some languages exists some conflict files. What about it? (it's no
> '.new' files, it's '.xml' files)
> May be use "--accept=theirs" option also or fix it manually if it's old
> error?

In the same way, if there is some conflict, there is a bug who have make
possible this conflict ! we must track it ;)