> As a normal user who copy pastes from the comments
> keep
>
> Just because the supply of good v bad is a low percentage
> does not mean the system is bad
>
> I agree. User notes have saved me lots of times when it seemed everything
is impossible.

I remember that I proposed to change the system myself but as I proceeded I
realized nothing really can overcome the problems better than this.

I don't like outsourcing Idea. The best possible solution is to merge them
in documentation.

The main problem is that each of us has his own area of interest and can
merge them best. As Hannes said better to encourage develepers.

And hey long time no see.

Best,
Pedram