Per,

That's a great help.

Yes, the model is massively simplified, but I figured it was better to explain
what I was getting at... I take your point about ugliness!

On 2 Aug 2010, at 20:20, Per Bernhardt wrote:

> So keep improving your model! By the way: You should always prefer strong
> classes and objects instead nested array definitions ;)

I'm not sure I agree/follow. The db backend (FileMaker, no, really) I'm using
wants to present data as an array of named field values, plus field defnitions.
How would synthesising a php class/object heirarchy to place between the array
representation from the db and the phptal parser help?

Thanks,