Hi all,

Well, we here at Namesco are working hard to get a release package together for
the Zend/PHPTal integration 'glue' we've developed for our own internal
codebase (which we've called ZTal) and this has full integration with
Zend_Form. As such it includes a large number of macros for rendering different
form elements - although, of course, they expect to be given a Zend_Form object
:) Even if you are not using Zend it should be reasonably easy to re-use the
macros :)

The code is ready but the documentation is rather lacking so at a guess I'd say
it will be a few days before we release. I'll obviously let everyone know when
everything is live :)

Robert