I'm applying a method ....mthd> *Obj to each line of a file in turn. I've
tracked a problem down to when that method operates on line 3738 but am
unsure of exactly how to trace the method from that point on. I see that
trace operates in debug mode but again am not exactly sure how to ensure
that I am in debug mode on a method (rather than a function which is just
(debug 'Fn) at that point.
I have tried but get can't trace.
Any help much appreciated.