Oops acccidentally sent before I finished...Sorry!

I was going to say the examples I've seen tend to be....
(let X 3

   (dm ln_completes> (Ln Ln_no)
      (let (Ln Ln Res 0)
         (if (gt0 (: first_ln_no))
            (let Ln (pack " " Ln)))
         (if (<> (: new_buf) NIL)
            (=: buf (: new_buf))
            (=: buf (: hdngs)))
         (if (member Ln (: buf))
            (prog
               (if (gt0 (: first_ln_no))
                  (let Res (: first_ln_no))
                  (let Res Ln_no))
               (reset> This)
               (let Res Res))
            (prog #not a member
               (=: new_buf (fltr_mtchng_hdng_rmndrs Ln))
               (if (<> (: new_buf) NIL)
                  (if (=0 (: first_ln_no))
                     (=: first_ln_no Ln_no))
                  (reset> This))