> This *might* be what you need. I can't test it.
That's fine.
Your comments are EXTREMELY helpful because as you correctly note I am
struggling with this.
I still don't understand some of things you mention so please bear with me
and I'll try narrow down the source of my misunderstanding.
Thank you for your help and example.
They are very much appreciated.
Best Regards
Dean