Hi all,

before and after the PilCon last Saturday the discussion about its schedule came
up again.

Currently we meet at the first and third Saturday each month, at 8:00 UTC on the
first, and 16:00 UTC on the third.

Before, we used the first and third Friday.

It seems that Saturdays are not optimal. Many people have other duties. In
general, it is not possible to find a certain weekday where everybody can
attend.

So what if we discard the principle of weekdays, in favor of fixed *days*?

I would propose the 10th and 20th of each month.

This is easy to memorize, and will fall on all weekdays over time. The 10th
would be at 8:00 UTC, and the 20th at 16:00 UTC.

For me this would be all right, as I'm working from home office.

What do you think?

☺/ A!ex