Hi everyone,

I will try to attend too. I think it is nice to just take a little time
to meet each other and talk about whatever happens to come up, be it
programming, Picolisp or life in general. If there are no topics, we can
simply have a quick coffee together (even though everyone is in a
separate location).

We are a small community, but I have always found this to be a great
opportunity to get to know people who share interests.

Best wishes,

Mattias