Oooops... I forgot to join this Saturday :-P

Anyway, in general any day is fine for me, even if I may not be able to
attend every time.

What about making shorter seminars with a specific topic? It seems that
this is the favored way by many people and could be recorded for the
benefit of everyone.
These could be tutorial for beginners, showing small projects, community
libraries, etc.

I would also keep some free Q&A sessions for shorter topics and general
questions (like we have done till now)

Regards,
Davide