Dear Mr Alexander,

Maintaining a schedule page on wiki will be a good idea.

PicoLisp is simplest (small) by definition and motivation, so least number
of  participants should not matter. Merit is not decided by number of
people.

In the iconic "The Unix Programming Environment" book by Kernighan & Pike,
small number of developers (two) is mentioned at end of classic book, while
examining the reasons for successful design of Unix.

Thus, number of people do not matter, the sessions are extremely fruitful
and we all gain a lot of insights.

For me in particular asking my queries have been the best way to go
forward.

As far as I know it is possible to record in Jitsi application by the admin
of the conference.

https://jitsi.org/user-faq/#:~:text=The%20easiest%20way%20to%20record,and%20access%20the%20recording%20there