Yeah, you mean some commercial or FOSS products with the opportunity for
PicoLisp programming/consulting/service business around it.

My company does that since 2015, and it's our main source of income
since 2018.
Currently its customized business applications (so similar to the
business model of A!ex).
We're working on moving into standardized products (e.g. CRM) and hope
to be able to publish products within the next 2 years.

Regards,
beneroth