Hi Alex,

Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> schrieb am Di., 23. Feb. 2021, 09:33:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> > Maybe we should sponsor Alex (3 month work?) to build that "killer app"
> > with the clear goals
>
> Hmm, no need to specially sponsor me, but thanks for the proposal!
>
> The problem is that such an app would probably not be accepted by those
> millions
> of (data) scientists. As always, Lisp looks too suspicious to them ;)

That's too bad, but probably the harsh truth.

Then there is only one option left ;-)
Build a low-code/no-code system where Picolisp simplicity shines under the
hood, but no average user sees any lisp.
These are getting quite popular nowadays in the enterprise world, but then
again, which enterprise doesn't go with the market leader for almost any
application?

Cheers
Thorsten