Maybe we should sponsor Alex (3 month work?) to build that "killer app"
with the clear goals

- for all those millions of (data) scientists that work with R etc, it
should be the easiest (because fully integrated) way to build applications
on top of their data
- for those who like Picolisp it should be the Pil App to potentially make
money with (without being superstar programmers).

If Alex charges moderate rates (and doesn't think the idea is a waste ;-) I
would be willing to take over one month of development ... ;-)