Thank you very much Alex!

Regards,

Eric

Le 09/07/2021 à 19:30, Alexander Burger a écrit :
Hi all,

On Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 09:07:16AM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
I could try to explain the three layers (external symbols, index trees and
entity/relations).
Several people asked in IRC and PM for the old tutorials which were part of the
pil32 and pil64 releases but are no longer included in pil21.

I had removed them because they require additional source and database files,
which I feel should not be part of a production release.

Therefore I ported these parts to pil21 today, and made them available as a
separate package:

    https://software-lab.de/tut.tgz

This tarball can be extracted in some convenient place, and its contents viewed
starting from <...>/tut/index.html

I hope I fixed most incompatibilities and did not produce new errors.

☺/ A!ex