Hi Thorsten,

> I won't be able to participate during the whole meeting, maybe just half an
> hour, and I already was in the first meeting about the topic.

No problem, as you know most of the issues.

> Would it be possible to use Picolisp as "super fat client" by installing
> the server app on the client side too and just let the databases
> synchronize?

It depends on what constitutes the client.

> So you can actually allow the user to insert and execute code , because
> it's done on his client, and not on the server, but the client & server
> databases synchronize and the generated html is available on the server?

In fact, this is exactly what I do in two production applications. The client is
PilBox, and it oqerates on a clone of the database (offline and online), which
is synchronized in the background whenever PilBox detects that it is online.

> Not sure if that is a valid idea ;-)

So it is indeed valid :)

I could demonstrate the existing systems in one of the next PilCons, ideally
when you have time again. I already showed them in one of the first PilCons, but
only briefly, and they cover some interesting concepts anyway.

☺/ A!ex