Hi all,

tomorrow, the 10th of August, we have another PilCon at 8:00 UTC on

   https://meeting.itship.ch/PilCon

1. As there seems to be some confusion about destructive and non-destructive
   operations in PicoLisp, I propose to talk about this subject.

2. I could also show the new Pseudo TTY interface for PilBox, which allows to
   connect an external terminal (e.g. from Termux) to a running PilBox. This
   will allow much more comfort than the built-in REPL (e.g. edit lines with
   readline() and files or in-memory symbols with Vip). There are still problems
   though, so perhaps we can come up with ideas.

Looking forward to seeing you!
☺/ A!ex