German users are not enchanted by simply showing them a certificate.

Anyway, I'll create the procedural documentation.

Janos

On 2017-07-25 10:29, zyrixx wrote:
Hello Janos,

The topic "software certifications" is controversially at least in Germany
controversially discussed or one says, it needs no man.

http://www.project-consult.de/in_der_diskussion/gobd_hat_sage_den_schuss_nic
ht_geh%C3%B6rt

The company Mailstore uses this "certification" according to IDW-PS-880
only, in order to sell the users their product better.

To the IDW-PS-880 is at
http://www.softguide.de/software-kriterien/idw-ps-880 the following:

"The test procedure is applicable to both standard and individual software, but it is not intended to be a legislative or a purely recommendable one."

What Piler requires according to "German law" is a kind of sample form for
the "procedural documentation", because Piler fulfills all requirements
according to German law.

The procedural documentation is the responsibility of the administrator and
let us rather create a sample of this document.

Zyrixx