Many big companies have come to realize that more money is made in software
then in hardware, if for no other reason then because the variables costs
are *much* less.

So when they see free development potentially replacing their software
divisions, big business cringes.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes