Hello,

I have had a look and so it looks pretty good, I know that it probably
is still missing a bit a content, esp. the detailed parts of some of the
applications. A couple of things that I consider missing are

the changes for devfs, as the usb devices are in /dev/usb/tts/[0|1] and
really need some charges to the devfsd.conf file to create the links and
to load the modules, but the hotplug will load the modules so that
wouldn't be a big problem.

The other thing wold be to also include evolutions in the list of
applications.

Also should this document be brought into line with the version 0.10.0
version of pilot link and not the current, I as there should be alot of
charges, between the 2 versions.

At this stage I think it is great, and to keep on going.

Gordon.