I have a film back that might take this. Its called a graflex 7x5 roll holder,
1922 model and it took Eastman No. 54 film. A little info on this can be found
here, http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/tphs-filmnumbers.html It takes rolls 7 inches
wide, don't know how long as I only have a take up spool. Some years ago I
purchased some 9 inch areographic copy film for a 6 pinhole camera I was
working on that used a 12 inch inner tube to wrap the film around. I wonder
what would be the best way to cut this down, and what should I use for backing
paper.
--
Pinhole Blender
ch...@pinholeblender.com