From: Gordon J. Holtslander [mailto: hol...@duke.usask.ca]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:24:21 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] road trip

favorite ortho film<br>kodak camera 2000 cgp. Its available in rolls 6 inches
wide 200 ft long.<br><br>You would have to cut shorter pieces of film and make
rolls out of these.<br>It doesn't have backing paper - so it wouldn't be as
easy as medium format<br>- the camera would have to be loaded in the
dark.<br><br>I don't think it would be too hard to make a large format roll
film<br>pinhole camera. You would have to load the roll in the dark or
under<br>safelight, but you would be able to make something that can take bunch

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.