Guillermo wrote:

... now we have drunks, were will it end?

I'd like to point out that these tubes were collected over a period of nearly a year.

it just mentions that people owning graphic programs with measuring
capabilities, like Photoshop "Measure Tool" can measure the pinhole directly

that's basically what I did (using The Gimp), but I also:

* drew horizontal and vertical rules of 10mm length on the pinhole plate.

* scanned the plate at 2540dpi, a.k.a. 100 pixels/mm -- which makes measurement really easy.

The horizontal and vertical rules were just there to verify the X & Y resolution of the scanner. I worked too long in prepress to trust any component in the workflow to be exactly on scale.

Let us know how they turned out.

one completely black, one with a very faint marks of *something*, and the third -- from an f/254 copper pinhole mounted in a Balvenie Double Wood -- not bad, if really badly developed.

Welcome to the list.

thanks!

 Stewart