----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Healy" <mjhe...@kcnet.com>

> Say, Guillermo. The local supermarkets are packaging four bell peppers
> together now in special clear plastic bags. You get a green one, a yellow
> one, a red one, and an orange one. Think you could make a pinhole happen
> with this?

Sure, I'd take the red one, remove the seeds, mount a pinhole and load it
with MGIV.  The red would act as safelight.  I'd then grill the other ones,
peel the skin, julien them add some balsamic, olive oil, oregano
(you-know-what-I'm-saying).

> Also, have you seen the microwavable baking potatoes yet?

You don't expect a pinholer to use microwave, do you?
Actually, I do microwave, but only photo chems, pop-corn and water for tea

> It's an
> Idaho special, wrapped in plastic. You just nuke & eat. I'm thinking, if
you
> nuked one of these and carefully scooped out the innards (add butter
later,
> oops, that's a cow), you might be able to turn the carcass and the plastic
> wrap into a (you-know-what-I'm-saying).

Pin-tater camera......final answer.

> I'd be happy to mail you a few these
> if they haven't made their way north of the border yet.

Sure, but send me the butter and the cow also as I am not really a vegan.

> But a whiskey tube. Come on, how much more vegetarian are you going to
get?

You got that right.

> And the answer to that question is not "beer cans"

Answer is not "beer cans" eh?.........can I ask the audience?
hold it.....what about a wooden beer keg?  it'd make a nice big pinhole
camera, wouldn't it?

Sorry people, the list has been so quiet that this "semi OT" message could
not possible be considered wast of bandwidth...I hope.

Guillermo