----- Original Message -----
From: "Stewart C. Russell" <scr...@sympatico.ca>

> I've made three cameras (out of whisky bottle tubes),

We use to have very "regular" people by eating lots of oat meal to make
Quaker pinhole cameras, cool breathed people after eating lots of Altoid
mints, people became cigar smokers to use the nice cigar wooden boxes for
pinhole and now we have drunks, were will it end?  :-)   Myself, I am a
vegetarian fan so I am waiting till broccoli comes in nice sealed
containers, is there any side efect to broccoli?  :-)

> cut and measured
> my pinholes (using a modification of Guillermo's flatbed technique),

That reminds me of the update I made to this flatbed technique page that I
have not uploaded yet.  Just did, BTW, it is nothing to write home about, it
just mentions that people owning graphic programs with measuring
capabilities, like Photoshop "Measure Tool" can measure the pinhole directly
on the screen with that digital tool.
http://members.rogers.com/penate/diameter.htm

> and made three exposures. I'm just about to develop them ...

Let us know how they turned out.

Welcome to the list.

Guillermo