Stewart C. Russell wrote:

I'm new to the list -- and by geographical coincidence, almost a neighbour of Guillermo.

I've made three cameras (out of whisky bottle tubes), cut and measured my pinholes (using a modification of Guillermo's flatbed technique), and made three exposures. I'm just about to develop them ...

cheers,
 Stewart
(Scarborough, ON)

Almost neighbours from Scarborough???? I guess I would be living in your backyard or something.

To be on topic, I play around with a Zero Image 6x6, fom time to time, useing either Konica Impressa 50 or Fuji NPL (160T)

--Mark
(Toronto, ON. Canada)