Marcy,

Couldn't you trace the interior onto paper, cut it out, then trace it onto a
piece of thick cardboard, and cut *it* out... then, perhaps, you could use the
scalpel to cut the film around the cardboard.  I don't know if this would give
you a better fit than trying to go around the outside of the tin or not.

Also, as I am new to the world of pin-ography.... what are the exposure times
like using film?  I have some extra sheets of ortho I think I may give a whirl
this weekend.

Love the cameras!

Shelley

I did all of this stuff yesterday. So far, cutting around the tin with
scissors has worked, but it isn't perfect. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks! -MM

Marcy Merrill
www.JunkStoreCameras.com