Actually I think that next to cyanotype van dyke has
to be the easiest. I havent made salt prints myself
but I used to live with somene who made them and she
had to do a two part coating proces. I think she had
to salt the paper then let it dry then sensitize it
then let it dry then print or maybe its he other way
around...I cant remember, anyway, the two step coating
process made for more oportunity to screw up. the only
thing that makes van dyke harder than cyanotype is
that you actualy have to fix a van dyke. other than
that the process is pretty much the same. Anyway
whatever you do I think that you will definetly have
fun!
Sam

--- "Gordon J. Holtslander" <hol...@duke.usask.ca>