From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Steve Wilson
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 10:27 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Cc: peteeck...@mindspring.com
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] New image "saloon" uploaded on behalf of
Pete Eckert

A new image, "Saloon", has been uploaded in the 2002 gallery.  The image
was taken by Pete Eckert.     I am posting for him since scanners &
photos editing software tend to play havoc with his speech recognition
software.  Pete is the contributor to the group who is blind.  Here are
Pete's words describing the image capture process.

"It is of a dive bar in San Francisco called the "Saloon". It was shot
by sound,heat, and touch. There was also a single dry Manhattan involved
as I recall which approximated the exposure time."

www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2002.php?cmd=max&start=&
pic=saloon.jpg

Steve Wilson
Bainbridge Island, WA