Porter's has a plastic daylight developing tank for
$40 or so.  (I think their web address is portercamera.com)
I bought my developing tank on eBay for a few
dollars less than that...

Mike Vande Bunt

R Duarte wrote:

hey, i'd like to try using 4x5 sheet film.  does anyone have suggestions on
the easiest way that i could develop it?  should i just use trays in the
dark?  is there something easier without buying the $150 developing tank i
saw at the local camera store?  :)  you can email me directly instead of
sending to the list since it's not necessarily pinhole related - although
i'm asking because i want to finally use FILM in the pinhole camera i built
to accept 4x5 film backs.  thanks for any info..
rob