Gregory Parkinson writes.

> Most of the Brownies are not 120, but the Brownie
> Cresta 1, 2, and 3 all are.  Unfortunately for us yanks,
> the Cresta was a british model that wasn't sold in the
> US.  They show up on ebay once in a while.  I have one
> that actually has a fun lens (or is that "lense") on it -
> nicely sharp in the middle, pleasant focus and light fall-off
> towards the edges, and some interesting chromatic abberation.

    A lot of the ones I've seen here in the US are 120, although you
    have to check and make sure it's not 620, 116 or something else.
    620 cameras can be hard to convert to 120 since the spool size is
    different and spool pin size is different also.  Of course you
    can always respool onto 620 spools, but finding a 120 camera is
    easier.